Sample Bank PO Interview Questions
Many of our students have trouble when it comes down to the probationary officer interview process. I have listed some sample interview questions that I received from a reputable bank. Always go into the interview well prepared. Make sure you know as much information as possible about the bank you are interviewing at (slogan, name of manager, name of secretary, etc.).
Below You'll Find a List of Sample Bank PO Interview Questions:
· Who is the current finance secretary?
· What do you know about mobile banking?
· What is the difference between private and nationalised banks?
· What do you have to do if we found a bank note?
· What is ATM?
· What is bearer cheque?
· What is the difference between cheque and draft?
· What will you do if you have received a fake note from customer?
· How do you feel after entering a private bank and public sector
· What is Contingent Liability?
· What is the product of money market?
· What is monetary policy?
· What is inflation?
· Why do you want to enter banking?
Need Bank PO Training? CLICK HERE: http://www.Probationary.in
Good luck with your Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Probationary Officer job search!
Yours in Service,
- International Probationary Association® (IPA®)